South Hill StationLexington, KY
South Hill Station Lofts is a collection of sixty-three loft-style condominium units located at 222 Bolivar and 585 S. Upper Street in Lexington. It is within walking distance to the University of Kentucky and several local restaurants and entertainment venues. The building has a rich history having been used by the once thriving burely tobacco industry; faintly visible on the building’s exterior walls are remnants of its association with the famous “Bull Durham” brand. Each unit has a range of unique features from exposed brick walls and vintage wooden support structures to elegant hardwood floors and skylighting on the second floor. Most units have exterior windows. The tall ceilings add additional ambiance to the spaces and the lack of interior partitions let each owner create the spaces he or she wants.
About the Lofts
Unit Sizes: From 516 to 1,228 sq. ft.
- Polished Hardwood Flooring & Polished Concrete Flooring
- Exposed Duct Work
- 12′ to 18′ Ceilings on the 2nd Floor (9′ to 15′ Ceilings on 1st Floor)
- High Speed Internet Access Wiring
- Secured Entry
- On-site Parking
- Hoa Fee covers Water, Sewer, Trash, Internet, common area electric, common area maintenance and common area insurance
- One Block Away From University of Kentucky
- Restaurants & Shopping Nearby